How do I gain access to CoilÓg?
When you arrive at CoilÓg and the gates are closed, phone the contact number posted on the pillar to the right of the gate to gain access.
How do I find CoilÓg?
There is a detailed Google map on the web site. We are located 1km north west of Kilmeague village on the L70052 just off the R415
How do I book an arena?
You have two options.
1. Phone the office to make your booking and discuss you requirements
2. Go to the Book an Arena section on the homepage of the website and follow the directions.
You will need to;
- Select the arena you require
- Select Private Hire or Open Schooling
- Select the Time
- Proceed to booking and follow the instructions. Note when you book an arena online you must pay on line.
Note: If your booking is for Open Schooling you will be required to share the arena while you use it.
How can I book the facilities to hold an event for my Riding Club/Dressage event?
Proceed to the Book an Event section on our Homepage and complete the booking form. This form can be submitted online or printed and posted. We will then contact you to discuss your booking in more detail.
How do I pay for Schooling/Arena Hire?
You can pay online if your booking is made online
Pay at the office on arrival at CoilÓg
Use the Honesty Box with the exact amount (no change given) located on the left as you enter the indoor arena.
How do I turn on the lights in the Indoor Arena (Chestnut Arena)?
The light switches are located in the narrow passage on the left hand side as you enter the indoor.
There are two sets of nine switches and one set of four switches.
There is an additional charge of €10 for use of the lights.