CoilÓg Eventing Ltd.
Crosspatrick, Kilmeague, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Tel (045) 860842, Fax (045) 860843, International code (353+45+), Website: www.coilog.com
Event Booking Form
Please take the time to fill in our event booking form. Once we have received your completed form, we will send you a quote for your event. Please be as detailed as possible with your requirements as your quote will be based on the details you provide.
From the selection below, please choose which arena(s) you require and what services you need with them. To select a category just tick the box. You can select more than one arena/service.
Lecture Room Requirements
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this booking form. To continue the process of booking an event, please read our terms and conditions which are outlined below. When you are finished please tick the box to confirm you have read them and finally click on the submit button to return the form to us via your e-mail, or otherwise you can print the form and return it in the post.
Terms & Conditions Please note that while you are very welcome at CoilÓg equestrian Centre; we would like you to be aware of the following terms and conditions.
This booking form is an application for event scheduling and is not a confirmation of a booking.
- Prices are subject to change and any additional requirements are subject to extra charges
- All additional requirements must be outlined in this form, any details not outlined will not be included
- There will be an additional charge of €50.00 if animal droppings are left in an arena after you have hired it
- For the rental of timing equipment a deposit of €200 will be taken before such instruments are released and a full refund will be granted on their safe return
- The "meal of your choice" will be decided in consultation with our chef and the availability of produce
- Dish prices may vary
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and no pets (with the exception of guide animals) are allowed to enter the restaurant
- No smoking is permitted in the arenas, indoor school, restaurant or meeting rooms at any time
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- CoilÓg Equestrian centre reserves the right to refuse entry
- Payment in full must be made on the day of the event or where otherwise agreed